Diabetic Runners

Friday Quiz 11/17 (Read 144 times)

The voice of mile 18

Anyone Racing this weekend? YES!!! Philly Marathon Baby!! what exercise are you planing on for thanksgiving? a local 5k gobble wobble and a traditional game of bowling favorite prerace meal? coffee favorite post race meal? wings and victory lager

Tri Rule #1 of Triathlon Training/Racing - If Momma ain't happy nobody is happy 

No Races Thanksgiving was last month in Canada 2 bananas and a power bar Steak dinner and a Canadian beer or two...
      WHO FARTLEK"D ?
        I'm not racing this weekend even though there is a 5-K in the town where I run on weekends. I'm taking a test to try to get my teaching license instead. Fun weekend, huh? My mom and I are running a 5-K Tureky Trot - it's tradition by now I usually have a pack of nabs - the orange crackers w/ peanut butter, and some water or gatorade Post race, I'm a cheeseburger & fries kind of girl and a nice cold Bass or Newcastle goes great with them
          Not racing this weekend - I did a 5miler last weekend, though.. was under forty minutes for the first time in 17 years! I've never really done the Turkey Trot thing, myself -- and the only time I'll have to workout would be morning and I hate to run in the morning so if I do anything, it'll be a bike ride. Fav. pre-race meal: Big bowl of cereal, a good 90-120 minutes prior. Post-race? ANYTHING, with a beer. Good weekends folks - good luck on the teaching test, Hokie and Joe - kick butt in Philly... I wish I was in Marathon shape! Hope last month was a Happy T-giving, Forrest!

Go to http://certainintelligence.blogspot.com for my blog.

The voice of mile 18

I wish I was in marathon shape too! Shocked

Tri Rule #1 of Triathlon Training/Racing - If Momma ain't happy nobody is happy 

Certainly not racing. I Have never entered a race, and I do not think I am ready for one. Exercise this Thanksgiving?? HMMM! Probably the old one two routine. Pour beer, drink beer. Pour wine, drink wine, pour scotch, drink scotch. It helps keep the BS down.
              Age is not an illusion