Diabetic Runners

Runners' World Forum (Read 144 times)

Have any of you checked out the Runners' World forum. tpub on the ADA site recommened it. Here is her post from there: Hi, This is actually for every runner who posts in this section: If you haven't already done so, check out the forums at Runner's World. http://forums.runnersworld.com/ There are a ton of runners there, from newbies to fulltime athletes. There are also many diabetics there, both type 1 and type 2. IMHO, it's a much better place to get advice about running than this much less visited board. -Tina

Discipline is never an end in itself, only a means to an end. (RF)

Yep!!! I did a lot of google searches when I started running. My running favorites folder is almost as big as my diabetes folder

To paraphrase an old poster: Today is the first day of the rest of your training. It doesn’t matter where you started or how far you’ve come. Today is the day. Your training didn’t start 6 weeks ago. Your training started the last time you hit the road. John “the Penguin” Bingham Life is not tried, it is merely survived if you're standing outside the fire