Diabetic Runners

Ginjo Juice? (Read 137 times)

The voice of mile 18

sorry. my inlaws are nice folks and for some reason got me abottle of this stuff and think it'll help control my sugar levels. I did a quick search on the net and found lots of claims and people selling this stuff and 1 doctor who thinks "maybe/could be/sorta". I haven't tried it yet but am starting out skeptical but then again I know certain green teas/ginseng teas lower my blood sugars and have seen a couple posts here about cinnamon so maybe there is something to this stuff. anywho-anyone have any experience w/ this stuff?

Tri Rule #1 of Triathlon Training/Racing - If Momma ain't happy nobody is happy 

The voice of mile 18

ok so no one has tried this junk. how's about glucomiasine (spell?) supposedly good for joints but heard a rumour it was bad for diabetics any thoughts on this?

Tri Rule #1 of Triathlon Training/Racing - If Momma ain't happy nobody is happy 

I have heard great things about glucosamine for joints, but I hadn't heard anything about it being bad for diabetics. Any idea why it's bad?