Diabetic Runners

Am # out of wack (Read 317 times)

For a while now I have noticed that my AM #s are getting higher than is normal for me. I have been lucky and keeping them between 85 and about 93. Now they are between 104 and 117. Last night I checked before bed and was 86 Smile then theis morning it was 109 Angry My last A1c on Sept was 6.0 Any ideas?

To paraphrase an old poster: Today is the first day of the rest of your training. It doesn’t matter where you started or how far you’ve come. Today is the day. Your training didn’t start 6 weeks ago. Your training started the last time you hit the road. John “the Penguin” Bingham Life is not tried, it is merely survived if you're standing outside the fire

The voice of mile 18

could be getting sick. anything change maybe it's the off season. I'll do you one weirder - yesterday woke w/ an 86 then had a yogurt and some apple ran a 5k race and my sugars were 230ish afterwards. what is that about?

Tri Rule #1 of Triathlon Training/Racing - If Momma ain't happy nobody is happy 

Now that is weird! I run because it lets me eat what I want, within reason of course! It could be the weather and it could be my hours too. I have been on leave which means I get a more human schedule as far as sleep goes instead of bedtime of 11pm and up at 3:45am! Just 5 years 225 days and some hours left of that crap!! Then 30 years, still under 60 and GONE OUT THE DOOR!!!!

To paraphrase an old poster: Today is the first day of the rest of your training. It doesn’t matter where you started or how far you’ve come. Today is the day. Your training didn’t start 6 weeks ago. Your training started the last time you hit the road. John “the Penguin” Bingham Life is not tried, it is merely survived if you're standing outside the fire

The voice of mile 18

any update? my weirdness has ended and numbers are normal or at least understandable

Tri Rule #1 of Triathlon Training/Racing - If Momma ain't happy nobody is happy