Ex-smokers support

One and a Half years!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (Read 468 times)

Ex-Smoker turned Runner!

Big grin toot toot goes my horn! I hit my 1.5 mark in my non-smoking life! My husband is a few months shy of 2 years! We were talking the other night about how shocked we are that we both quit and have held off for this long! Now if I could just loose the 30 lbs I gained that would be wonderful! Anyone else have a milestone coming up? I remember how hard it seemed when I first quit, now I barely think about it! (well maybe I still think about it sometimes! Blush )
    -Jen
    2010 Goals! Get back into running after having my son miles miles miles!

tech geek

Congrats to you! Big grin
      obiebyke

Jenni, that's AWESOME! My one year mark is July 21st. I'll be in Portland, OR with my girl. Hopefully we can figure out something great to do to celebrate. What are YOU doing?

Call me Ray (not Ishmael)

Gotta TRI

Hey gang! Congrats to you both on some great milestone numbers! Mine is coming up next month. Aug. 20th = 1 YEAR!!! Celebrating Confused by running a 70.3 mile triathlon. Yikes.
          2010 Dec. California International Marathon 2011 Jan. Disney Marathon
          patarch1

New Haven 08

Hi and congratulations, I am actually at one and a half.........month. Clowning around Patarch1

200 mile bike trip in three days with sleeping gear and change.

Get the Saturday running club back up.

Run below 8 minutes per mile for 6 miles.

Gotta TRI

Way to go Patarch1. How do you feel? I think you'll find that it just keeps getting easier from here on out. Before you know it you'll be celebrating 1 year too! Congratulations.
              2010 Dec. California International Marathon 2011 Jan. Disney Marathon
              patarch1

New Haven 08

Thanks and Hi, I tend to forget about it which is a good sign. Work related stress seems to be the only reason I think about lighting one. Good day. Patarch1

200 mile bike trip in three days with sleeping gear and change.

Get the Saturday running club back up.

Run below 8 minutes per mile for 6 miles.

Ex-Smoker turned Runner!

Hey Obie congrats on passing the 1 yr mark!!!! I didn't do much to celebrate. DH's 2 year is coming up and I'm not sure what he wants to do for it. He's been smoking on and off for over 20 years so to pass a 2 year mark is BEYOND HUGE! He's never quit (or tried to) before we did in 2006!
                  -Jen
                  2010 Goals! Get back into running after having my son miles miles miles!
                    Congrats on your non-smoking! you're a rock star and an inspiration!
                    Meg http://megs411nosmoke.blogspot.com/