Ex-smokers support

Welcome new members (Read 394 times)

Gotta TRI

I'd just like to encourage any new members to this group to chime in at anytime. We certainly understand what it's like to quit smoking and are here to help.
    2010 Dec. California International Marathon 2011 Jan. Disney Marathon

Gotta TRI

Me again. Just want to reiterate that we welcome new members to this forum. For me personally the battle to quit smoking was a long road. As most of us here I quit smoking hundreds of times. I am now happy to say I've been smoke free for 17 months. I like talking to and helping others to quit because I know how hard it can be and honestly it is a positive reinforcement to myself. I truly encourage anyone out there that is struggling with this addiction to post here often. There are many of us here that can help. Andy
      2010 Dec. California International Marathon 2011 Jan. Disney Marathon

The Twister

i think there are very few forums in the web that talk about this situation...and i'm happy i found one forum dedicated to those runners that are trying to quit as smokers.i have to say, joining these forum helped me a lot to realize my goal in quitting to smoke.in here you can reall feel also the same feelings of others that are trying to quit...which is a good thing.kudos to those people (and fellow runners) who had an idea to put this forum up!ciao!i'm smoke free!
        If you fail to prepare, prepare to fail!