First Lutheran K Club

Logging Miles (Read 0 times)

Hey fellow First Lutheran K Clubbers,

In my preparations for the Seaway Half marathon, I am running of course, but I am also doing some cross training in the bike trail and in the pool. I want to keep track of all my workouts, but am also considering how to keep only miles run and walked logged for our congregational total.

Several other people have asked Ed about logging miles for biking and other activities, so I thought I'd share how I am logging my workouts.

For my runs, I am logging miles as well as time. That way, both running should add up for total miles. For biking and swimming, I am only logging the time spent exercising, not the mileage. On my personal "workouts" page, it shows me all of my workouts, but for the group "report" it is only my runs that are added up.

It isn't logging my walks, I have noticed - maybe our administrator needs to change some preferences to include walking...?
    Also, on that note, your log will not be visible to others (including Ed) unless you select that option on your "settings" page.

Hope you have all been enjoying the weather as much as I have!

Peace ><> Luke