Forerunner 405

GPS import (Read 424 times)

cat/dog furniture

The new function is awesome. I haven't gotten it to work with my Mac yet (doesn't "see" the 405), but it worked great with my PC. One odd issue at this point: the map hasn't shown up yet.

cat/dog furniture

The new function is awesome. the map hasn't shown up yet.
      The map is there now. It took about 6 hours.

cat/dog furniture

I'm having way too much fun with the new mapping function. Can you see where I wrote "Andy" between miles 3 and 4 this morning? http://www.runningahead.com/logs/f0667853c6fa4087a322c55390871a0c/workouts/0559bd5302bf488597abd90f4550d0a3/map (You have to zoom in a lot.)
        ironTriKev

IronMan ;)

LOL, very nice!

Tri-Kev Here are my favorite links:
          My "kick @ss" running club ;)

Swim 2.4 miles.
          Ride 112 miles.
          Run 26.2 miles.
          Then brag for the rest of your life.
          -Commander John Collins, Ironman Triathlon creator

Former runner

I'm having way too much fun with the new mapping function. Can you see where I wrote "Andy" between miles 3 and 4 this morning?
            That's awesome. I wonder if it would have enough detail to spell my name in my backyard? I may have to try it later this week.

Ross

cat/dog furniture

That's awesome. I wonder if it would have enough detail to spell my name in my backyard? I may have to try it later this week.
              If you use the satellite view, you can see the amount of space I used on the striped field to judge whether or not your back yard is big enough. In case you're wondering what that paved football field near the stadium is used for, it's the practice area for Marching Mizzou.