Forerunner 405

Auto Scroll issue (Read 383 times)

ironTriKev

IronMan ;)

I have owned almost every version of the Forerunner series watch (201, 301, 305 and now 405 I have never used the auto scroll function in any version of the Forerunner series. However on my run yesterday, the watch mysteriously started to scroll through the various screens. I even had the bezel locked so it wasn't an issue of sweat hitting the bezel and causing this. Anyone else experience anything weird like this?

Tri-Kev Here are my favorite links:
    My "kick @ss" running club ;)

Swim 2.4 miles.
    Ride 112 miles.
    Run 26.2 miles.
    Then brag for the rest of your life.
    -Commander John Collins, Ironman Triathlon creator

The Greatest of All Time

I did once but the sleeve on my jacket was hitting the bezel ring. I can't imagine how it would happen if it was locked though. That is strange. Are you sure the auto scroll didn't accidentally get turned on?
      all you touch and all you see, is all your life will ever be

Obesity is a disease. Yes, a disease where nothing tastes bad...except salads.

Imminent Catastrophe

I haven't had that happen, but had the bezel go "dead" for about 10 minutes, where it wouldn't respond at all, then back to normal. All I can suggest is to reset the watch. Hold both buttons in for 5 seconds, then release the top one (keep pressing the bottom one) until the watch resets.

"Able to function despite imminent catastrophe"

"To obtain the air that angels breathe you must come to Tahoe"--Mark Twain

"The most common question from potential entrants is 'I do not know if I can do this' to which I usually answer, 'that's the whole point'.--Paul Charteris, Tarawera Ultramarathon RD.

√ Javelina Jundred Jalloween 2015

Cruel Jewel 50 mile May 2016

Western States 100 June 2016