2014 Goal : " Be my own Hero"
" Choose Joy"
Nature is unable to make a really first-class job of anything if she is hustled...
Valley Harvest (Nova Scotia) HM October 2013
Hypothermic Half March 2014 - training run
Toronto Waterfront HM October 2014
Fitness/weight goals for 2014
1) STAY INJURY FREE!!!
2) Get to 199 lbs by the Greenway Marathon (3-23-14)...and stay there (as of 12-09-13 was at 214lbs)
3) Get to 190 lbs by the end of May…and stay there!
4) Complete Ironman Chattanooga in under 14 hours
5) Break 4 hours in a stand alone marathon (Goal race=Rocket City 12/13/14)
5) 4,500 total overall miles for the year:
Swim: 100 miles
Bike: 3,000 miles
Run: 1,400 miles
PBs since age 60: 5k- 24:36, 10k - 47:17. Half Marathon- 1:42:41.
10 miles (unofficial) 1:16:44.
Ahh, I am SO FREAKING ENVIOUS of all you northern folk who have started the Fall Cool Down!!
Really hot afternoons persist here, but the mornings are starting to feel much more agreeable, and you can smell a difference in the air......
Come on Baby......
Prince of Fatness
Let us run with perseverance the race marked out for us. (Heb. 12:1b) Mile by Mile
© 2014 RunningAHEAD, LLC. All rights reserved.
| Terms of Service