Let us run with perseverance the race marked out for us. (Heb. 12:1b) Mile by Mile
PBs since age 60: 5k- 24:36, 10k - 47:17. Half Marathon- 1:42:41.
10 miles (unofficial) 1:16:44.
Fitness/weight goals for 2014
1) STAY INJURY FREE!!!
2) Get to 199 lbs by the Greenway Marathon (3-23-14)...and stay there (as of 12-09-13 was at 214lbs)
3) Get to 190 lbs by the end of May…and stay there!
4) Complete Ironman Chattanooga in under 14 hours
5) Break 4 hours in a stand alone marathon (Goal race=Rocket City 12/13/14)
5) 4,500 total overall miles for the year:
Swim: 100 miles
Bike: 3,000 miles
Run: 1,400 miles
Had the day off yesterday, Canada Day, our national holiday.
Happy 4th. of July to all Americans!
(I got through to my daughter by phone yesterday, everyone is fine, situation seems to be calm.
She commented on inflation again, back in the late 1970's the Zimbabwean dollar was worth more than the U.S. dollar, now almost without value. When my son visited her 2 years ago a beer cost $250,000, and restaurants wrote prices on menus in dry-erase marker as they change every day. They carried money around in "bricks" of bills held by rubber bands. Even worse now, a litre of milk yesterday cost $28 billion, yes, billion with a "b".)
Apologize for the personal, non-running stuff.
"Today I broke my record for most consecutive days lived!"
Courage ! Do one brave thing today...then run like hell.
© 2014 RunningAHEAD, LLC. All rights reserved.
| Terms of Service