Half Marathon Trainers

hey Cyberic99, think good thoughts for me tomorrow (Read 16 times)

redleaf

I agreed to be a keeper Smile I haven't played soccer regularly since high school...over 20 years ago.

First or last...it's the same finish line

HF #4362

Cyberic

Wow! I often say to people that I think that is probably the worse job in the world, LOL! The goals are so big, it seems like the keeper has no chance.

That being said, I hope you have tons of fun. Are you going to play every tuesday?

redleaf

Wow! I often say to people that I think that is probably the worse job in the world, LOL! The goals are so big, it seems like the keeper has no chance.

That being said, I hope you have tons of fun. Are you going to play every tuesday?

that's the idea. I play(ed) in net in hockey too. I'm weird Big grin

I asked my friend today what happens if I suck? He texted back "you'll fit right in." Hopefully they all look at this way and not so uber-competitive (at least not till I get my bearings).

I'm hoping my dad'll at least come and take some shots on me tonight after work.

HF #4362

redleaf

Crikey. We lost 3-2 and the last goal was really ugly. But I thoroughly annoyed the other team too so I figure that's a good start Smile

HF #4362

Cyberic

Sounds like you enjoyed yourself. That's the most important part. Of course winning is fun, but losing 3-2 is very respectable.

redleaf

Yea, it was definitely fun.

Here are my obnoxiously bright cleats:

HF #4362

Cyberic

OOOoooooooo! Nice Smile But they look kind of sober compared to my son's, lol.

Soccer cleats are worse than running shoes.

Cyberic

So, did you play another game yet? You play once a week?

redleaf

So, did you play another game yet? You play once a week?

yea. once a week on Tuesday evenings. Only till July 1st though. The league started a few weeks before I did Smile

I'm hoping to get some practice in on the weekend though. Maybe just going to the park and playing around with my husband and letting Q run around.

HF #4362