Fitness/weight goals for 2014
1) STAY INJURY FREE!!!
2) Get to 199 lbs by the Greenway Marathon (3-23-14)...and stay there (as of 12-09-13 was at 214lbs)
3) Get to 190 lbs by the end of May…and stay there!
4) Complete Ironman Chattanooga in under 14 hours
5) Break 4 hours in a stand alone marathon (Goal race=Rocket City 12/13/14)
5) 4,500 total overall miles for the year:
Swim: 100 miles
Bike: 3,000 miles
Run: 1,400 miles
Nature is unable to make a really first-class job of anything if she is hustled...
Halifax Bluenose HM May 2014
Toronto Waterfront HM October 2014
"Today I broke my record for most consecutive days lived!"
Prince of Fatness
DH has been super supportive and has offered to drive me 2 hours down to the race (and back home), what does the SO do during the race?
PBs since age 60: 5k- 24:36, 10k - 47:17. Half Marathon- 1:42:41.
10 miles (unofficial) 1:16:44.
2014 Goal : " Be my own Hero"
" Choose Joy"
Cheffy ... That sound you are hearing is everyone waiting for you to post some race pictures.
© 2014 RunningAHEAD, LLC. All rights reserved.
| Terms of Service