Half Marathon Trainers

Intrepid Racers - May 11 & 12 (Read 12 times)

an amazing likeness

Light racing calendar this week. Simon -- are you actually running this weekend after doing Goodlife Half last week?

May 11 neverrow River bank Run 25K Grand Rapids, MI
    May 12 SimonR Sporting Life 10K 10K Toronto, ON, CA

Acceptable at a dance, invaluable in a shipwreck.

Docket_Rocket

I have a 10K tomorrow (the ALS Lou Gherig's Disease 10K).  Hoping for no asthma attack, as last year I got two attacks while running this race.  It's always in the mid 80s and humid but this year it appears as if we're going to be at 79F.  Woot.

Damaris

As part of the 2024 London Marathon, I am fundraising for VICTA, a charity that helps blind and visually impaired children. My mentor while in law school, Jim K (a blind attorney), has been a huge inspiration and an example of courage and perseverance. Please consider donating.

Fundraising Page

Rondog65

I have the Nauset 5K that I plan on run for fun and to socialize, however when the horn sounds these social runs tend to fall by the wayside.

Ron's PRs 5K 24:14 (12/07/2013); Half Marathon 1:53:33 (5/26/2013)

Docket_Rocket

I seriously read this as the Nausea 5K....  Good luck!

I have the Nauset 5K that I plan on run for fun and to socialize, however when the horn sounds these social runs tend to fall by the wayside.

Damaris

As part of the 2024 London Marathon, I am fundraising for VICTA, a charity that helps blind and visually impaired children. My mentor while in law school, Jim K (a blind attorney), has been a huge inspiration and an example of courage and perseverance. Please consider donating.

Fundraising Page

I did try to register, MT, but the race is closed. They claim to have 27,000 entries already. That sounds like a wild claim to me, but even so I they will not take more.

(Where are all those people going to park their cars?)

I like the race, it is a really fast course, (the winning time usually 28 low), and I was hoping to set a really good time. I guess I will have to get myself signed up early next year.

Good luck to Rondo and Docket and any others racing this weekend.

PBs since age 60:  5k- 24:36, 10k - 47:17. Half Marathon- 1:42:41.

10 miles (unofficial) 1:16:44.