Half Marathon Trainers

New Administrator (Read 496 times)

Please meet your new Administrator, MattJ

Matt has volunteered to take over the group.  I haven't figured out yet how to give him total ownership yet, but at least for now he has the power to do whatever he wants with the group or nothing at all.

I'm sure Matt will carry on the tradition and spirit of this group and let it remain as a "Peoples" group yet at the same time, ensure that it's friendly and civil.  Somewhere along the way, I must have crossed over that line.

LPH

LPH

"Today I broke my record for most consecutive days lived!"

Prince of Fatness

Please meet your new Administrator, MattJ

Matt has volunteered to take over the group.  I haven't figured out yet how to give him total ownership yet, but at least for now he has the power to do whatever he wants with the group or nothing at all.

I'm sure Matt will carry on the tradition and spirit of this group and let it remain as a "Peoples" group yet at the same time, ensure that it's friendly and civil.  Somewhere along the way, I must have crossed over that line.

LPH

Larry, I think that if you leave the group, you will be asked to choose a new owner.  Do that and then rejoin the group.  I'm pretty sure that will do it.

Good luck to you.

Not at it at all. 

Thanks for the "official handover" Larry.

I'll do my best to live up to the group's expectations.

2017 Goals
        1) Run more than 231 miles
        2) Be ready for  HM in the spring

Larry, I think that if you leave the group, you will be asked to choose a new owner.  Do that and then rejoin the group.  I'm pretty sure that will do it.

Good luck to you.

I checked it out and you are correct, that the way to change ownership is to leave the group and it forces you to assign a new owner.

So it is now official, Matt has the power. 

LPH

"Today I broke my record for most consecutive days lived!"