Half Marathon Trainers

Raced my half today.... March 2, 2008 (Updated with photo) (Read 323 times)

MTA: finish photo See my report in the Racing forum. Jason

Beatin' on the Rock

Be yourself. Those that matter, don't mind. Those that mind, don't matter.
      ohanapecosh

Great report - thanks for posting. Congrats on breaking 2 hours!!
        Teresadfp

One day at a time

Way to go, Jason! Great PR! I will be much slower! Teresa

Prince of Fatness

That was a good read. Nice even splits .... you paced it like a pro. Great job.

Not at it at all. 

Thanks everyone...... I think I might be hooked.... first thought when I finished was... There is not chance I could do that loop again, 26.2 is out... I'm already looking for another half to run.
                Good run, Jason! I was thinking of doing Harry's, but its on my wedding anniversary so likely not a good idea!

PBs since age 60:  5k- 24:36, 10k - 47:17. Half Marathon- 1:42:41.

10 miles (unofficial) 1:16:44.

C-R

Well done Jason! Solid pacing to beat that 2 hr mark. Love the avatar. Nothing beats a beer that won't allow light through it. Big grin

"He conquers who endures" - Persius
                  "Every workout should have a purpose. Every purpose should link back to achieving a training objective." - Spaniel

http://ncstake.blogspot.com/

Thanks everyone...... I think I might be hooked.... first thought when I finished was... There is not chance I could do that loop again, 26.2 is out... I'm already looking for another half to run.
                    You might think that, but with some additional training and a slower pace and you can do it!
                    PRs 2 mile: 12:30 7/07 5k: 19:39 8/08 10k: 44:12 5/07 HalfM: 1:35:06 2/08 25k: 1:57:30 9/08 Mar: 3:19:07 10/08