Half Marathon Trainers

Half Marathon Trainers-March 2009 (Read 607 times)

Sounds like a lot going on there and that they take it very seriously. Sounds like you both had a great time. And how is your father, you didn't mention him at all and it seems to me, he was the reason you were going there.

LPH

"Today I broke my record for most consecutive days lived!"

Teresadfp

One day at a time

The point of the trip was for DS to see Texas, but you're right, it was Dad who made it possible! He is thrilled at the idea of his oldest grandchild running for Texas. He said that if we end up having to pay out-of-state tuition, he will help us make up the difference. He's such a nice guy! He took us to lunch at the club in the stadium. Several people stopped to tell him hi, and one distinguished man said thanks for the basketball tickets. It turns out it was the new dean of the business school! Whenever we go anyplace with Dad, I know we have to allow extra time because people want to talk to him. He turns 72 week after next, but you'd never guess it. He says the students keep him young. I ate WAY too much BBQ and Tex-Mex in Texas, and my hard run this morning reflected that! I have to be more careful about what I eat now.