Half Marathon Trainers

Inteprid Racers - May 17 & 18 (Read 16 times)

NIce job everyone!

Ayola sounds like you had the 4 seasons for yor race

Zel - glad youhad a good race.  Helps get the confidence back I think.

Ron - no PR but a course record-awesome

Run, Walk, Crawl, just Finish.

HF # 1189

lsp

Lump Off

It's nice to hear how the weekend races went.  Sounds like everyone had success.

Docket_Rocket

Damaris?

You rang?

Got back to Miami yesterday late so I didn't have a chance to update.  I wanted to shoot for 5 hours because I only had 5 weeks to really train and it's my first post surgery.  I was on pace but between miles 18 to 22 we hit a dirt path and there was high winds.  Me being severely allergic to dust felt I was choking, so I slowed down A LOT.  At Miles 23, the path ended and I was able to finish strong, but finished in 5:16.  Not bad considering I was unable to breathe during 4-5 miles.  Ha.

Now on to the next adventure.

Damaris

As part of the 2024 London Marathon, I am fundraising for VICTA, a charity that helps blind and visually impaired children. My mentor while in law school, Jim K (a blind attorney), has been a huge inspiration and an example of courage and perseverance. Please consider donating.

Fundraising Page

Docket_Rocket

Congrats to all our racers!

Damaris

As part of the 2024 London Marathon, I am fundraising for VICTA, a charity that helps blind and visually impaired children. My mentor while in law school, Jim K (a blind attorney), has been a huge inspiration and an example of courage and perseverance. Please consider donating.

Fundraising Page