Half Marathon Trainers

Northern New England fall halfs (Read 785 times)

an amazing likeness

Any one planning on one of the fall halfs in Maine or NH?  A few I know of include:

Bar Harbor (Maine) 1/2 on 9/19

Applefest 1/2 (Hollis, NH) on 9/26

Maine Marathon 1/2 (Portland) on Oct 4

Manchester City Marathon 1/2 (Manchester NH) on 11/1

Seacoast 1/2 (Portsmouth, NH) 11/8

I'll probably do the Maine Marathon 1/2 as a long training run before scheduled marathon on 10/18 and close out the season before winter sets in with the Seacoast 1/2.

Acceptable at a dance, invaluable in a shipwreck.

Prince of Fatness

I'm running Seacoast.  We should try to meet up.

Not at it at all. 

I was going to run the Applefest on 9/26, but when I wen tin to register this week, it's closed already. 

I'm now targetting the Niantic Bay HM in Niantic CT on 9/27. 

Larry

LPH

"Today I broke my record for most consecutive days lived!"

an amazing likeness

I'm now targetting the Niantic Bay HM in Niantic CT on 9/27. 

I'm very familiar with the area, so just glanced at web site for this race out of curiosity. That's not in Niantic, it looks like loops in Rocky Neck park in Old Lyme.  I run there often in summers, just a little rolly polly along the sound, that will be a nice course!

an amazing likeness

I'm running Seacoast.  We should try to meet up.

Is this the great Tater vs Train throw down event ?  I'll bring a camera and document the destruction.

See you there...

Prince of Fatness

Is this the great Tater vs Train throw down event ?  I'll bring a camera and document the destruction.

Yep, this is the event.  L Train and I are both registered.  I'll definitely plan on meeting you there and the camera is definitely welcome!

Not at it at all. 

Teresadfp

One day at a time

I'm doing the Smutty Nose HM in Hampton, NH on October 4.  Yikes, a month from today!

an amazing likeness

I'm doing the Smutty Nose HM in Hampton, NH on October 4.  Yikes, a month from today!

Keep your nose clean and it will be all good !

Teresadfp

One day at a time

Keep your nose clean and it will be all good !

I hope so!! 

I'm in central PA right now (Selinsgrove, home of Susquehanna University).  A local woman told me how to get to a great spot to run along the Susquehanna River, so I'll check that out tomorrow morning.  I dropped DS off with the track coach and team this afternoon, and I don't pick him up until Monday afternoon.  All this time to myself is very weird!  Tomorrow I think I'll go to Hershey and eat chocolate, so I'd better run a lot first.

I'm very familiar with the area, so just glanced at web site for this race out of curiosity. That's not in Niantic, it looks like loops in Rocky Neck park in Old Lyme.  I run there often in summers, just a little rolly polly along the sound, that will be a nice course!

I haven't been to the Rocky Neck area in 40 years and I didn't think it was part of Niantic, but that is what they called the race.  I like Rolly polly Hills, they help me get my stirde open and I don't mind running up them either. I enjoy them much more than long flat courses. 

Larry

LPH

"Today I broke my record for most consecutive days lived!"

I did the Maine Marathon Half as my first last year, that's a good one, nice massage after the race...

Alas, I had to give up my bib number for the Bar Harbor Half this year (you have to register by early April to get a spot - only 400 entrants allowed - and no transfers)

I've relocated to Halifax, NS - and I've relocated my HM to the Annapolis Valley Harvest Half on October 11th.

Good Luck!

A

Recalculating...