PBs since age 60: 5k- 24:36, 10k - 47:17. Half Marathon- 1:42:41.
10 miles (unofficial) 1:16:44.
Prince of Fatness
Just realised you said February- in WINNIPEG! Brrrrrrr!
Let us run with perseverance the race marked out for us. (Heb. 12:1b) Mile by Mile
Keep us posted on your training!
I just signed up for my first half yesterday also. May 2. Something about actually committing with the money seems like it will make me commit to the training.
Fitness/weight goals for 2014
1) STAY INJURY FREE!!!
2) Get to 199 lbs by the Greenway Marathon (3-23-14)...and stay there (as of 12-09-13 was at 214lbs)
3) Get to 190 lbs by the end of May…and stay there!
4) Complete Ironman Chattanooga in under 14 hours
5) Break 4 hours in a stand alone marathon (Goal race=Rocket City 12/13/14)
5) 4,500 total overall miles for the year:
Swim: 100 miles
Bike: 3,000 miles
Run: 1,400 miles
I've finally decided to take the plunge. I've decided to register for my first Half in May 2009 . I was going to register for a Half in February, but I decided that I need more time to train. Right now my goal is just to finish. I will see how my training goes, then maybe I'll pick a time goal.
which one are you doing?