Half Marathon Trainers

Intrepid Racer - Jan 12 (Read 9 times)

redleaf

Docket_Rocket is the only one I can see with a race this weekend - a Disney marathon no less.

Good luck, have fun (your stated goal) and if it gets too rough, think of me up here in Canada where the temps are FINALLY up from -40!

(MTA: Man. MT really does have a knack for these things...I need some practice Wink )

First or last...it's the same finish line

HF #4362

Docket_Rocket

Thanks!

It was 82F here at 7pm and has not been below 80F in months.  Please send me some of that!

Damaris

As part of the 2024 London Marathon, I am fundraising for VICTA, a charity that helps blind and visually impaired children. My mentor while in law school, Jim K (a blind attorney), has been a huge inspiration and an example of courage and perseverance. Please consider donating.

Fundraising Page

Docket_Rocket

Happy to report that I had tons of fun.  I even came faster than expected even though I had a lot of stops for pictures.  Still in pain though but post-surgery it should be gone forever!

Damaris

As part of the 2024 London Marathon, I am fundraising for VICTA, a charity that helps blind and visually impaired children. My mentor while in law school, Jim K (a blind attorney), has been a huge inspiration and an example of courage and perseverance. Please consider donating.

Fundraising Page

Yay for fun!

Run, Walk, Crawl, just Finish.

HF # 1189