Half Marathon Trainers

New HM (Read 511 times)

I'm doing La Jolla 1/2 April 22. Here is a link to the map, as you can see it is along the coast in San Diego (nice!), but check out the elevation map! http://www.lajollahalfmarathon.com/events/direction.cfm?eventID=1146&publicationID=253
      Ouch!!

To paraphrase an old poster: Today is the first day of the rest of your training. It doesn’t matter where you started or how far you’ve come. Today is the day. Your training didn’t start 6 weeks ago. Your training started the last time you hit the road. John “the Penguin” Bingham Life is not tried, it is merely survived if you're standing outside the fire

Doing a half in march and two in april. I'm going to have to be careful with the pacing since they'll be used in the scheme of my marathon training.
          I'm doing the half at the Columbus Distance Classic on April 14th and was also planning on running the Flying Pig half in Cincy on May 6th. Have you run the Flying Pig before?
          I have and love it! It was my first and third marathons and I've done the half and the relay - little hilly but nothing like it!! And..we have our own flying pigs!!!
          Cincinnati Flying Pig May 4