Old age is when you move from illegal to prescribed drugs.
Prince of Fatness
Whats everyone else entered / entering and is there anyone who can log all our times for the year just out of interest?
Fitness/weight goals for 2014
1) STAY INJURY FREE!!!
2) Get to 199 lbs by the Greenway Marathon (3-23-14)...and stay there (as of 12-09-13 was at 214lbs)
3) Get to 190 lbs by the end of May…and stay there!
4) Complete Ironman Chattanooga in under 14 hours
5) Break 4 hours in a stand alone marathon (Goal race=Rocket City 12/13/14)
5) 4,500 total overall miles for the year:
Swim: 100 miles
Bike: 3,000 miles
Run: 1,400 miles
"Today I broke my record for most consecutive days lived!"
Hey scubagirl, do you live close to Columbus? I don't think I'm ready for the race you are running but i'll be there in the fall.
PBs since age 60: 5k- 24:36, 10k - 47:17. Half Marathon- 1:42:41.
10 miles (unofficial) 1:16:44.
My first will be at the end of April, the Hartwell Half, with my son.
Hilly course, I won't be much under 1:50 he is going for 1:40. I am almost definitely going to skip the 10k I had planned for the following weekend, so my quest to break 45 minutes may have to wait for next year.
In October we will run the Goodlife Fitness, I will do the half he is going for 3:30 in the marathon.