Half Marathon Trainers

Half marathon trainers - January 2010 (Read 700 times)

Thanks, MattJ and SimonR and everyone..........getting all my stuff together now, packing, downloading podcasts, etc. for my flight tomorrow.

For anyone else who has a race this weekend, BEST OF LUCK!!!

Keep the running and fitness up and keep the weight from coming back.

Run more miles than last year.

Petco Run/Walk/Wag 5k

Sean - hope the race went well. Am looking forward to race report.

Have gotten more runs in the last few days. So far the low hr approach has allowed  more time on feet w/o injury. Covered 28 mi, 6:36 hrs last week, Sun to Sat a new weekly high. Am on track to exceed 90 mi for the month of jan which will be two >90 months in a row. In the spring two 75 mi months resulted in severe IT Band issues.

Thur - 4.7mi, Fri - rest day; Sat 9.1mi, Sun 4.4 mi, Mon 3.5 mi. Feeling great!

bob e v
      2014 goals: keep on running! Is there anything more than that?

Complete the last 3 races in the Austin Distance Challenge, Rogue 30k, 3M Half, Austin Full

Break the 1000 mi barrier!

History: blessed heart attack 3/15/2008; c25k july 2008 first 5k 10/26/2008 on 62nd birthday.

bobev, I have been SLAMMED at work with some deadlines looming this week.  I hope to get a race report (with photos) posted this evening.........if not, certainly by week's end.  As a preview.....I PR'd and beat my 2:00 goal with a time of 1:55:21.

Great job on the new PR.  We all look forward to your report when you finally settle in/down. 

Larry

LPH

"Today I broke my record for most consecutive days lived!"

Posted a race report under the STICKY race report thread.....