Half Marathon Trainers

Late arrival (Read 241 times)

Go Pre!

Hi all, nice to meet you....thanks to zoom zoom for the invite Smile My first half is on Oct 15th. 3 weeks left to go! It should be pretty cool here in Toronto by then but I prefer the cool weather. (For running, not lounging!) Remember everyone....it is NOT "just a half marathon: ... it is a Full 13 miler (or 21.1K for us up here) cheers!

Princess Cancer Pants

I like that, "Full 13 (+.1) Miler!" Big grin I like the cooler weather, too...but it came on kind of fast and hard, here. We've already had frost and it's been pretty windy and rainy. I seriously was running in Summer weather one week and mid-fall weather the next...typical for MI. It's a bit of a shock to the system. Smile k

'17 Goals:

• Chemo

• Chemo-Radiation

• Surgery

• Return to kicking my own ass by 2018

She was not strong. She was valiant. Radiant. Brave and broken. The beauty she discovered in the aftermath was unparalleled to anything she had known before, because it had come at such a cost.

~ Unknown

Go Pre!

Toronto is like that too. We have a long winter, long summer but spring and fall are just short little interuptions. Hopefully the winter is a warm one....I prefer the roads to the gym anyday.