Half Marathon Trainers

Wish us luck! (Read 425 times)

WTG on your 10 mile race!!! I would do a couple short runs 2-4 miles each and maybe 6-8 miles for your long run the week before your long run. Sorry I missed giving you good luck wishes, I've been moving for the past week and a half and computers are at my new house not hooked up ( no internet) Right now I have to log in at the business center at my old place to even get online.

Your toughness is made up of equal parts persistence and experience. You don't so much outrun your opponents as outlast and outsmart them, and the toughest opponent of all is the one inside your head." - Joe Henderson

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Thanks! I think I will make that last long run not more than 8 miles, then. I'm just so paranoid that my body will forget what to do. Wink k

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Oh, and I think I'd rather run a marathon in my present level of conditioning than move...I HATE moving (though I hate the house we're currently in, so moving won't be so torturous once we sell this old money pit). Hope you're getting settled-in, now, Pam. Smile k

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay

Congrats to both of you for doing it! lisa k
          Cincinnati Flying Pig May 4