"Today I broke my record for most consecutive days lived!"
Fitness/weight goals for 2014
1) STAY INJURY FREE!!!
2) Get to 199 lbs by the Greenway Marathon (3-23-14)...and stay there (as of 12-09-13 was at 214lbs)
3) Get to 190 lbs by the end of May…and stay there!
4) Complete Ironman Chattanooga in under 14 hours
5) Break 4 hours in a stand alone marathon (Goal race=Rocket City 12/13/14)
5) 4,500 total overall miles for the year:
Swim: 100 miles
Bike: 3,000 miles
Run: 1,400 miles
2014 Goal : " Be my own Hero"
" Choose Joy"
Paul - your pre-race banna and toast/pbutter. How far before the race do you eat ? I was thinking two packets of instant oatmeal about 2 hours before the race ??
Prince of Fatness
I'll go against the grain and say that you don't need any of that stuff for a half marathon
© 2014 RunningAHEAD, LLC. All rights reserved.
| Terms of Service