Fitness/weight goals for 2014
1) STAY INJURY FREE!!!
2) Get to 199 lbs by the Greenway Marathon (3-23-14)...and stay there (as of 12-09-13 was at 214lbs)
3) Get to 190 lbs by the end of May…and stay there!
4) Complete Ironman Chattanooga in under 14 hours
5) Break 4 hours in a stand alone marathon (Goal race=Rocket City 12/13/14)
5) 4,500 total overall miles for the year:
Swim: 100 miles
Bike: 3,000 miles
Run: 1,400 miles
PBs since age 60: 5k- 24:36, 10k - 47:17. Half Marathon- 1:42:41.
10 miles (unofficial) 1:16:44.
Thanks, and same to you.
Shortened my run last night as I overdressed and got too hot, will try again this afternoon, then off to see movie "Australia", probably the country where I would most like to live.
"Today I broke my record for most consecutive days lived!"
if you know of some good websites that I can check out for local FL races, let me know
how about this race...it's in Tampa. Not sure how far that is from where you will be: http://www.lionseyefoundation.org/index.php?section=1
or you can try this web-site: http://www.runningintheusa.com/RacesByState.asp?State=FL&Month=3
Let us run with perseverance the race marked out for us. (Heb. 12:1b) Mile by Mile
Prince of Fatness