Joe1775: 5/5- Flying Pig Marathon, Cincinnati OH
    Patti678- 5/11- Gulf Coast Half Ironman, Panama City Beach, FL

June:
    Docket_Rocket - 06/13/2012 - San Francisco Marathon

July:
    Patti678- 7/4- Peachtree Road Race 10K: goal: PR

August:
    Patti678- 8/23 & 24- Hood to Coast- 199 mile relay with 10 person team

"Address the process rather than the outcome.
    Then, the outcome becomes more likely." - Robert Fripp

Has Broken Parts

Good Morning Runners!

I'm glad to see so many people arrived safely to the new place. I kind of like it here.

I have 8 miles on tap for later today, the last 4 at HM pace.  How about you?

I did the usual 10.  Temps were in the teens and I find my pace has slowed to 8:30-9:00 min miles.  I am not putting any effort into it....just logging the miles.  Extremely busy at work.  In fact, I am thinking about working some 12 hour days Thursday and Friday in an attempt to catch up.

Scott--thanks for the start and good luck with the 8

Bad Ass

Hello! I didn't know we had moved since yesterday!  Nobody told me.  I feel slighted, sniff!

Hello!  Glad to see marco here and who know who Scott really is (inside joke).

Damaris, Marathon Maniac, Ultra Runner

Next:  RnR Country Music Half Marathon

Blog

"The most powerful weapon on earth is the human soul on fire."

Bad Ass

Oh, I have 6 miles tonight, doh.

Blog

onemile

Hi.  Can I join in?  I've lurked but not posted much on the RWOL Marathoner's goup but will be starting marathon training in a couple weeks.  My goal race is the Carmel Marathon on April 20th.

Has Broken Parts

Hi OneMile. Welcome!

So_Im_a_Runner

Go figure

Hey guys. I'm with Scott, I actually really like the forums here. Scott...thanks for getting us started. Enjoy the 8/4. I like that workout because even though it's hard, it's not enough to beat you up. I'm not sure how, but my race disappeared from the list. I'm pacing a 12/1 half (Ashland) to a 1:35. Marco. Wow, you sound really busy. Hopefully a couple good days will catch you back up. I don't see anything wrong with some mindless running when your mind is otherwise occupied. Docket...ha, I've missed your sniffing. I don't know though, are we here officially? Have a super 6. I'm doing a double today...about to head out for 8 with 6x30sec at 5k and then 5 miles tonight with the running store.

PRs:  Marathon (2:49xx; '13)  Half (1:25xx; '12) 10k (40:26; '11) 5mi (29:23; '13) 5k (17:33; '13)

Bad Ass

Hi, SIAR!  Glad to see you here.  Beth joined RA so I expect her to come any time soon.

Hi, J.  Glad to see you here.  We have a FB group if you're interested.

Blog

Finally PRed!!!

Hi everyone!

Scott: hope you have a great 8!

marco: it is tough to keep running at the same level with a lot of work stress, hope it gets better soon.

Docket: have a nice 6!

onemile: welcome! 

I'll do maybe 6ish later, not really sure, legs still feel a little tired, but I'm sure they'll be better in a day or so. Last week was my highest mileage since marathon training this spring, so not too surprising they're a little beat up. Next few days will be very light. 

PRs: 5K: 22:31, 10K:46:43, 15K: 1:10:35, HM: 1:42:49, M: 3:38:20

So_Im_a_Runner

Go figure

One mile...hey...we've seen you a few times. Post away! I think Carmel is the same race Runningmamatoboys is running (she's on the beginner's forum). I'm doing a late April race too and just kicking my training up.

PRs:  Marathon (2:49xx; '13)  Half (1:25xx; '12) 10k (40:26; '11) 5mi (29:23; '13) 5k (17:33; '13)

onemile

Thanks guys.  I'm enjoying not being on a schedule for a few weeks and just trying to keep my base up before I start the Hansons Advanced plan on Dec 17th.  Probably 8 miles for me tonight.

Sure, D, you can add me to the Fb group 

Just Keep "Tri" ing

Morning Folks!!! Yup I"m here!

Finally got some time to get over here and set up a profile. I'm thinking I like what I see. Glad to see so many of our group here. I didn't give an opinion on a smaller group or joining the regular dailies when the question was asked. I'm glad to have the smaller group. Everyone is nice but I don't have the time to read or respond to the many fine folks on the regular dailies.

Took this opportunity to change my screen name. When you have initials like that  it's fun to use them when you can.

Same temps as Marco, of course, we are usually pretty close. I'm waiting until  afternoon so I can hopefully get a little solar gain on my run.

Planning on 10ish.

Just chillin for the last month or so, running when I want, maintaining about 25mpw,  training starts Christmas week for marathon #6.

SIAR, take it easy on that 2nd run!

Marco, don't be too busy! hope your wife is feeling better today.

D.R., don't sign me up for the F/B group!Big grin

Hi Swift, onemile, Scott!

8  Marathons   26 Half Marathons  9 Duathlons  6 Triathlons

Marathons in Canada/USA/Bermuda/Ireland  Next country - Austria Sept 2014

Marathon 4:10:48 Half Marathon 1:57:44 10K 55:44 8k 42:27 5k 25:27

Has Broken Parts

Marco - I wish my slow pace was at 8:30!  That's my HM pace!

Damaris - I thought you posted here yesterday? I can't imagine a daily without you!

OneMile - Enjoy your 8.  I actually prefer to be on a training plan because I don't have to think about it, just do as I'm told. Maybe that's why I've been married for so long?

SIAR - Enjoy that double. I haven't done one of those since last spring!

Swift (not too) - I hope the easy 6 goes.... easy. Smile

Beth - I love the new screen name.  I hope your 10 goes great and that's no BS!

thinkin about glory days

It's great to see everyone here.  I think we are just missing Beth.  I'll message her over on RWOL with a link.  I like it here too.  I've been using the log for 5 years, but never checked out the forums.  Eric, who runs this site, seems to care much more about his RA community than the folks at RWOL care about theirs.  If you haven't seen it, check out this thread, where he explains his motivations, including why he reluctantly decided to include ads.

I did 5 easy miles this morning - be back later for personals.

PRs

5k:  21:36

HM: 1:39:59

FM: 3:38:29