Marathoner Dailies

Daily Runner - 12/27/12 (Read 142 times)

Has Broken Parts

Hey friends.  Checking in from the stands at my dd's basketball game.

I used my RD to make up the 4 I missed on Christmas Day. Have a good one all!

"Address the process rather than the outcome.
    Then, the outcome becomes more likely." - Robert Fripp

So_Im_a_Runner

Go figure

9 miles done on the TM this morning - 4 easy, 4 moderate, 1 MP. This morning was a disaster though. I used the new snow blower, which was great....until I plowed over the electric wire for the Christmas lights. Ughh! I also did my third day of Christmas, this time with my dad. I'm spent! Hopefully I can catch up with everyone tomorrow.

PRs:  Marathon (2:49xx; '13)  Half (1:25xx; '12) 10k (40:26; '11) 5mi (29:23; '13) 5k (17:33; '13)

Just Keep "Tri" ing

Good night dailies.........sons flight is at 6am which means a 4am wake up time......it's snowing

like a bugger with ice pellets right now.....man I will not be happy if we get up at 4am and drive to the

airport for a delayed flight!LOL

Delay means bringing him back home or sitting at the airport waiting with him.....no way I'm leaving

my kid in the airport to wait by himself........ I have to see the plane take off before I leave the airport....

......must be a Mom thing......

8  Marathons   26 Half Marathons  9 Duathlons  6 Triathlons

Marathons in Canada/USA/Bermuda/Ireland  Next country - Austria Sept 2014

Marathon 4:10:48 Half Marathon 1:57:44 10K 55:44 8k 42:27 5k 25:27

Bad Ass

Ugh, Beth.  Hope everything works out.

Damaris, Marathon Maniac, Ultra Runner

Next:  RnR Country Music Half Marathon

Blog

"The most powerful weapon on earth is the human soul on fire."

Julia1971

All in for Boston

Just B.S., Ugh!  5-6 months.  I'm so sorry it's going to be that long.  I can see why you're cherishing every moment.

Life shrinks or expands in proportion to one's courage. - Anais Nin

Just Keep "Tri" ing

Just B.S., Ugh!  5-6 months.  I'm so sorry it's going to be that long.  I can see why you're cherishing every moment.

Yeah, it sucks. Especially since he moved away for school at age 18 and I was far from ready to let him go.

He was ready, I wasn't!LOL

Good news is flight delayed until 10am! Don't have to get up until 8 now and can have hubby drop me off to

run home afterward.

8  Marathons   26 Half Marathons  9 Duathlons  6 Triathlons

Marathons in Canada/USA/Bermuda/Ireland  Next country - Austria Sept 2014

Marathon 4:10:48 Half Marathon 1:57:44 10K 55:44 8k 42:27 5k 25:27

PressingOn

Hey all!  Long time no post.  We've been travelling a lot.  The 23rd, 24th and 26th all included lots of time spent on the road and the 25th I was hosting so ... no computer time or exercise.  Yeesh.  I miss both.  Anyway, I went out for an 18 miler today but only made it 17 before calling it quits and walking a half mile to my car.  ITB started getting tight at mile 14.  I stretched it and continued on feeling great.  Mile 16 it began protesting loudly.  I made it to 17 when I noticed I was no longer running with my normal gait and figured enough.  My main goal is not 18 miles today but a marathon in February.  It's annoying because up until mile 14 I felt awesome and I felt fine a few minutes after I finished.  Oh well.  I have a date with my foam roller tonight.  Smile

Hope you all are having a great time over the holiday's.  I'm still hosting so not going to have time to catch up ... yet.  Maybe tomorrow.

I did catch Beth had a birthday.  Happy Birthday!!!