Marathoner Dailies

Daily Runner - Jan 31/12 - Say Goodbye to January!! (Read 12 times)

Julia1971

All in for Boston

Swift, My 305 had charging problems, too.  (If you want to Google the problem, people are calling this "reverse charging")  For mine, it was because it wasn't fitting in the cradle properly so I had to use a rubber band to keep it in place.  (I used one of those super thick ones they put around broccoli)...  Congrats on the mileage milestone and hang in there!

Life shrinks or expands in proportion to one's courage. - Anais Nin

PressingOn

You're probably all in bed by now considering it's 11:00 pm for many of you but it's only 8:00 for me so I'll post.  If I have to repost in the a.m., I will.

Rachel - Ah, you got my Criminal Minds reference.  Morgan, yes, he's a rather nice looking man. lol  Never really thought of Reid.

Jodi - What Julia said. You made a good choice to miss the miles and be with your friend.

Julia - You have a greyhound? I missed that.

Swift - Great job on your runs today. Sorry about the 305. I have that one too and so far it's held up pretty good despite all my rainy runs.  I once had it tell me no charge after sitting in the cradle all night.  I think it was similar to what Julia said.  It wasn't properly making a connection.  I always make sure it's stuck in there really good.  So long as it is secure I haven't had any issues.  Well, I forgot it for Tuesday's run but that's not it's fault.

CompetitiveChik

Rachel - Ah, you got my Criminal Minds reference.  Morgan, yes, he's a rather nice looking man. lol  Never really thought of Reid.

Girl, you know it! Yeah, I'm not exactly sure what it is about Reid but I think he's sexy.

Dec 23 - Apocalypse Survivors Half Marathon

Jan 13 - Houston Chevron Marathon

Feb 17 - Austin Half Marathon

March 2 - Woodlands Marathon