Marathoner Dailies

Daily Runner - 4/14/13 (Read 13 times)

Good work SIAR.  If I ever run a half that would be my goal.

Went back to expo after a two hour nap that I didn't think I needed.  Hope I don't have trouble sleeping.  DW got a pair of shoes there and went for a simple pasta dinner.  Now chilling in the room after watching the Masters and trying my best not to get nervous.  Everything is ready here and I am about a 10 minute walk to the buses that take us to the start.

Have a good evening

Julia1971

All in for Boston

Sleep well, Marco!

Went back to expo after a two hour nap that I didn't think I needed.  Hope I don't have trouble sleeping.  DW got a pair of shoes there and went for a simple pasta dinner.  Now chilling in the room after watching the Masters and trying my best not to get nervous.  Everything is ready here and I am about a 10 minute walk to the buses that take us to the start.

Have a good evening

Life shrinks or expands in proportion to one's courage. - Anais Nin

Bad Ass

Sleep well and good luck!

Have a good evening

Damaris, Marathon Maniac, Ultra Runner

Next:  RnR Country Music Half Marathon

Blog

"The most powerful weapon on earth is the human soul on fire."