Marathoner Dailies

Daily Runner - 12/29/12 (Read 167 times)

Just Keep "Tri" ing

7.5 miles yesterday in this.........the photographer was out looking for someone to take a pic of doing something active,

post storm. I was the only thing around apparently.Smile

The sidewalks are very icy and rutted, hard to run on.

12 miles today instead of tomorrow as there is more snow coming as Marco said.

8  Marathons   26 Half Marathons  9 Duathlons  6 Triathlons

Marathons in Canada/USA/Bermuda/Ireland  Next country - Austria Sept 2014

Marathon 4:10:48 Half Marathon 1:57:44 10K 55:44 8k 42:27 5k 25:27

So_Im_a_Runner

Go figure

Beth...that's a sweet pic, especially with you beating that car up the hill! Do I need to chastise you for not running against traffic, or is it different in Canada-land?

Docket...gotcha..here's to 2013.

. Swift...nice job on your run. It seems as though you're getting the same benefit out of the group thing as I am.

PRs:  Marathon (2:49xx; '13)  Half (1:25xx; '12) 10k (40:26; '11) 5mi (29:23; '13) 5k (17:33; '13)

Just Keep "Tri" ing

Beth...that's a sweet pic, especially with you beating that car up the hill! Do I need to chastise you for not running against traffic, or is it different in Canada-land?

Docket...gotcha..here's to 2013.

. Swift...nice job on your run. It seems as though you're getting the same benefit out of the group thing as I am.

haha, nope I had just jumped off the sidewalk because I was turning right and needed to get around a

big snowbank that isn't visible in the photos. I told my hubby's everyone is going to see it and say

"there's one of those freaking crazy runners in the road"LOL

Beth--I thought the picture might be in the Telegraph Journal but found you have to buy an online subscription to see anything.  Then again, maybe it wasn't that paper.  Good photo!

I might go out in the daylight tomorrow as I won't go to work until noon.  I think the snow stops at 10AM.

Good night all

Has Broken Parts

Have a few minutes to follow up...

NTS - You must be enjoying the group runs as that seems to have become a regular thing for you. I've done a few but still prefer to be on my own most of the time.

SIAR - The waterfall run sounds awesome! I'm glad you had a good time!

Julia - Good job on the 18. You're right, it is funny how much of a difference there can be in weather between Northern VA and Fredneck.  I almost changed my mind at least three times this morning about running today or tomorrow.  Glad I ended up doing it today.

Marco - Nice job running this morning and happy shopping. I just bought some shoes with a gift card myself. Yes, the pic is from the C&O. I pretty much do all of my long runs there.

CC - Enjoy the trip and I'm glad the yoga is working for you.  I keep saying I'll try that one of these days....

Damaris - Good job on the 5k but sorry about the asthma attack.

Beth - Nice pic in the paper! I hope the 12 went well.

Night all!

"Address the process rather than the outcome.
            Then, the outcome becomes more likely." - Robert Fripp

Just Keep "Tri" ing

Beth--I thought the picture might be in the Telegraph Journal but found you have to buy an online subscription to see anything.  Then again, maybe it wasn't that paper.  Good photo!

I might go out in the daylight tomorrow as I won't go to work until noon.  I think the snow stops at 10AM.

Good night all

It was the Telepgraph.......the only thing you get free on line now are the obits!LOL