Marathoner Dailies

Daily Runner 12/12/12 (Read 199 times)

Has Broken Parts

Finally getting back but just for a minute.  I do an End of Season video for the soccer banquet every year and every year I put it off to the last minute.  This year is no exception so I'll spend most of the night editing video clips and probably a few hours tomorrow too.

Ran 10 after work and felt great.  The foot isn't hurting at all anymore, I wish I knew why.  I've had thoughts of just canceling my appointment with the podiatrist tomorrow morning but I think I'll go ahead and let him have a look.  I'll catch up with everyone tomorrow!

"Address the process rather than the outcome.
    Then, the outcome becomes more likely." - Robert Fripp

So_Im_a_Runner

Go figure

4.95 done for me tonight with the running group.  It was a close call as I was just getting back from out of town.  The group was literally leaving the store as I pulled up, but I made it!  I was thinking I'd have to hop on the TM to keep my little streak going, but this made it easier. 

Sorry I don't have time for more...I'll catch up with you all tomorrow!  Have a good one everyone.

PRs:  Marathon (2:49xx; '13)  Half (1:25xx; '12) 10k (40:26; '11) 5mi (29:23; '13) 5k (17:33; '13)

Julia1971

All in for Boston

The party was great!  There was a nice sized crowd, plenty of food, and the music was good.  Lots of superlatives about it being the best party in a long while.   Yay!  But, I'm exhausted.  I've been on my feet a lot over the last two days.

PressingOn, I liked the Chippendale's too.  They seemed to have the best sense of humor of the lot.

Hilltopper, I pretty much make up my drills.  I've been meaning to go online and find some new ones.  Basically, I've been trying to do drills that will get me to lift and/or bend my knees more when I run.  I've been doing form drills and strides once a week each.  I think it's helped my running form a bit.  I think it would be a lot more helpful if I researched better drills.

Life shrinks or expands in proportion to one's courage. - Anais Nin