Marathoner Dailies

12/16 (Read 168 times)

CompetitiveChik

I have a race on the 23rd but it all depends on the weather if I race or not

Dec 23 - Apocalypse Survivors Half Marathon

Jan 13 - Houston Chevron Marathon

Feb 17 - Austin Half Marathon

March 2 - Woodlands Marathon

Bad Ass

Congratulations on the PR, Docket_Rocket.  I'm toying with the idea of doing a race on New Year's Eve.  I figure it'll keep me out of trouble this year. Wink  So, you might have some December company.

Hope so!

Damaris, Marathon Maniac, Ultra Runner

Next:  RnR Country Music Half Marathon

Blog

"The most powerful weapon on earth is the human soul on fire."

markrice

Geezer trying for speed

RUN DONE: 17 beautiful miles in an overcast 65 degrees with great hills and country scenery.  Nice rewarding LR.

Julia - I hope your recovery goes well.

CC - Good on the workout, hope the foam rolling did the trick.

Docket - Congrat's on the PR! Awesome job in the face of huge obstacles!  I missed what kind of race it was. What was it?

Hi JustBS and Marco

Anyone could see races, etc. on www.markrice.com/running.

I believe in HR training: www.markrice.com/running/heart_rate_training.html

markrice

Geezer trying for speed

Hey, how do you cause the PRs to show up in the training log?  I entered race stats for one race and all my training has been uploaded, but still, no PRs show.  I had to stop searching... but if one of you knows, I'd like to hear about it. 

Thanks.

Anyone could see races, etc. on www.markrice.com/running.

I believe in HR training: www.markrice.com/running/heart_rate_training.html

Finally PRed!!!

Congrats on the PR, DR!

mark: mine are showing up automatically as long as I've selected "Race" in the "Workout Type" dropdown (a few older ones imported from ST do not have this selected, so I'm having to go back and do it). Great job with your 17, glad it was enjoyable.

Got my 12 done, last few miles in a downpour, which meant flooded sidewalks and intersections, and getting soaked in a tidal wave every time a car plowed through one of the massive puddles. 

PRs: 5K: 22:31, 10K:46:43, 15K: 1:10:35, HM: 1:42:49, M: 3:38:20

Bad Ass

markrice, it was a 5 miler.  Sorry I am not more help.  I don't know anything about putting stuff in the training log.

Damaris, Marathon Maniac, Ultra Runner

Next:  RnR Country Music Half Marathon

Blog

"The most powerful weapon on earth is the human soul on fire."

Julia1971

All in for Boston

mark: mine are showing up automatically as long as I've selected "Race" in the "Workout Type" dropdown (a few older ones imported from ST do not have this selected, so I'm having to go back and do it). Great job with your 17, glad it was enjoyable.

+1.  They should show up there automatically.  I took a peek and noticed the workout type says "Race - Marathon".  I wonder if that could be messing it up.  What happens if you change it back to just "Race"?

Life shrinks or expands in proportion to one's courage. - Anais Nin

A little more than 5 done after work.  It was 17 degrees and since it was already dark, I just wanted to get home.

jojo61397

NTS-- I'm going to be in MN from December 21st to January 3rd.  Than back to FL.  The marathon is on January 11-12.

Jodi

PR:

Half: 1:48 (March 3rd, 2013)

Full: 4:05:40 (March 17th, 2013)

2013/2014 Goals:

Sub-4:00 hour Marathon

Sub- 125 pounds
                    Sub- 1:45 hour half.