Marathoner Dailies

Daily Runner - 3/18/2013 (Read 12 times)

So_Im_a_Runner

Go figure

Julia...I'm actually up to 3 shoes! The Hoka, Cortana, and LunaRacer. I was going to get one more mileage eater, but I may hold off for a few weeks. Did you see AR last week? (not Sunday, but the prior) Enjoy the BL. You more than deserve your rest.

Jack and Swift...I have a couple lbs to drop too!

PRs:  Marathon (2:49xx; '13)  Half (1:25xx; '12) 10k (40:26; '11) 5mi (29:23; '13) 5k (17:33; '13)

Julia1971

All in for Boston

Julia...I'm actually up to 3 shoes! The Hoka, Cortana, and LunaRacer. I was going to get one more mileage eater, but I may hold off for a few weeks. Did you see AR last week? (not Sunday, but the prior) Enjoy the BL. You more than deserve your rest.

Three shoes?!  That's great.  I can stop feeling bad about your shoe woes.  Wink  Yes, I'm caught up with TAR.  There one team I'm kinda liking but I'm still not thrilled with any of them.  The BL season finale is good so far.  It's always surprising to see how much weight many of the contestants manage to lose on their own.

Life shrinks or expands in proportion to one's courage. - Anais Nin

So_Im_a_Runner

Go figure

How funny was it when the couple went to a random guy's house and started making art? I was dying! I like that part of BL too...meant to watch tonight but got into my dvr instead. And yes, I'm in a much happier shoe place.

PRs:  Marathon (2:49xx; '13)  Half (1:25xx; '12) 10k (40:26; '11) 5mi (29:23; '13) 5k (17:33; '13)