Marathoner Dailies

Daily Runner - 2/8/2013 Watching Winter Storm Nemo (Read 12 times)

PressingOn

Hi all!  1600 yards at the pool.  Did a bunch of drills and finished with 2x 100 @ fast pace and 2x 200 at easy pace and 300 cool down (in other words, more easy pace).  Wound up with a migraine last night which probably explains the crappy run I had yesterday.  No headache this a.m. and my swim went really well but I'm exhausted this afternoon.  Sometimes the day after a migraine I feel pretty wiped out and that seems to be the case today.  Think I'll take a nap soon as the kids are both home from school.  They can play video games while mom sleeps.  Smile

Speaking of kids, dd will be here any second so no time for personals at the moment.  Catch ya all later!

Just Keep "Tri" ing

Hi guys and gals!!

I was supposed to do 10 today but I decided to take today off.

After 35 days straight of running or  swimming and sometimes both on the same day and a night of insomia

on Sunday, my body is telling me that today is a rest day.  The old girl knows better than I do so I am listening

to her.

Having said that I am swimming tomorrow morning at 7:15 and wasn't supposed to run but I will get those

10 in tomorrow. Big grin Of course right now it's looking like we don't be going anywhere in the morning because

of the storm. I hope not , I really really want to go swimming.

Pressing, you make me feel like  a swimming wimp!LOL Sorry about the migraine, I hear so many people talk

about having them, guess I've been very lucky to have never had one.

Scott, being a huge huge LOTR fan I have to say I totally love that! Very creative!!

Marathons run in Canada/USA/Bermuda/Ireland   

Next country for us - Austria Sept 2014 for 30th Wedding Anniversary :)

SprinklesRunner

Whippet

5 miles recovery right before NEMO hit.

13.1: 1:45 | 26.2: 3:55

SprinklesRunner

Whippet

5 miles recovery right before NEMO hit.

13.1: 1:45 | 26.2: 3:55

So_Im_a_Runner

Go figure

Pressing...I always feel for you when I read about your headaches. I'm SOOO glad I don't get them like I used to. It seems like you'll be in great swim shape for tri season.

Docket...nice job with the running while you've been busy and struggling with the breathing.

Beth...enjoy your rest. I probably should have done the same thing today, but I'm younger and not as wise. Is snow swimming a thing? Maybe you could try that tomorrow.

Sprinkles...glad you could get out for a few before the storm! Do you have a TM you can use for the next few days?

PRs:  Marathon (2:49xx; '13)  Half (1:25xx; '12) 10k (40:26; '11) 5mi (29:23; '13) 5k (17:33; '13)

Bad Ass

Well, I was supposed to run but got home and said fuck it.  I deserve a rest day so I took it.

Sorry to disappoint, SIAR. Smile

Damaris, Marathon Maniac, Ultra Runner

Next:  RnR Country Music Half Marathon

Blog

"The most powerful weapon on earth is the human soul on fire."

So_Im_a_Runner

Go figure

Well, I was supposed to run but got home and said fuck it.  I deserve a rest day so I took it.

Sorry to disappoint, SIAR. Smile

Aww, you couldn't disappoint me, Sniffles! That comment was for yesterday lol.

PRs:  Marathon (2:49xx; '13)  Half (1:25xx; '12) 10k (40:26; '11) 5mi (29:23; '13) 5k (17:33; '13)