A Mile A Day

Go dollysmum!!! (Read 219 times)

jeffdonahue

In just about 4 days, dollysmum is going to go into QUADRUPLE digits.  That's right, she is getting dangerously close to that 1,000 day mark.

Way to go!!!

malr

You've got it dollysmum! You're all inspirations to a baby streaker like myself Smile

Ojo

Go Elisa go! 

It feels like only yesterday you were starting this streak and worried about how you were going to handle the winters.  And now you are on your 3rd!  Awesome!  Big grin

Sara

MM #2929

I have been keeping my head low about this milestone.

I am a little embarrassed.

So many people think a running streak is silly and counterproductive.

Maybe it works for me because I don't run far and have not gotten injured.

However, I am proud that I manage to get myself out that door under any weather conditions.

Regardless of how I feel.

Thank you all for celebrating my little milestone.

And Jeff, you have the big 1500 fast approaching.

WOW!!!!

jeffdonahue

Why would you be embarassed?

Seriously - other than sitting on their asses and sleeping, how many people have something (anything) that they have done for 1,000 days in a row.

Be proud.  It's a hell of an achievement!!!

jeffdonahue

I keep checking but she hasnt posted her 1000th day run yet today.  

Ojo

I keep checking but she hasnt posted her 1000th day run yet today.  

Probably has something special planned for the big day!  Big grin

Sara

MM #2929

I did it.  My run was pitifully small. But I did it!

When my Garmin went off at the 1 mile mark I couldn't help but smile.

Luckily it was dark out and no one could see my big stupid grin.

Never thought I would see today; seemed so unreachable a goal.

I feel so lucky that I have been able to run every day.

Thank you all for being so supportive and making today even more special.

malr

Every day my Garmin shows I've completed the first mile I always get a small on my face. I know what you mean, when I hit 100 days the smile was much wider! I can only imagine what it will feel like to hit a year and then 2 years and then 1000 days. You're an inspiration! Congratulations on accomplishing something few people have!
                    HermosaBoy

Congratulations!

And you can quote me as saying I was mis-quoted. Groucho Marx

Rob

Congratulations 1000 days that is something to bragg aboutBig grin

Turning back the clock one mile at a time

jeffdonahue

Woohoo!!!!

2000 days here you come!!!  Was waiting all yesterday for that post, and of course you had to do it while I was taking my son to basketball. 

Congratulations, that is just awesome!!

Kerry1976

Master of the Side Eye

Elisa, congratulations on such an amazing accomplishment. You are a rockstar!

TRUST THE PROCESS

Loves the outdoors

Congratulations on hitting 1000!

One day I decided I wanted to become a runner, so I did.