A Mile A Day

Chat (Read 99 times)

jeffdonahue

Just an FYI that I noticed today is that on the Google Document that I have set up for our chart, there is actually a chat box. I looked this morning and it said mburlingame was viewnig the document but he must not have been looking at the chat box because he didnt respond when I said Hi.
      I noticed that too.. his name always seems to be there when I look
      JillyBeans

Jiggle, jiggle, jiggle.

I noticed that too.. his name always seems to be there when I look
        You know what? I noticed his name when I was looking at the Thunder challenge grid a week or so ago. Maybe he is everywhere, or maybe he is from GoogleDocs...... do do do do....(that's the creepy music if you couldn't tell)
        "The journey of a thousand miles begins with one step."
        Pammie

Would you believe it BUT .... I noticed that too Smile
            he doesn't seem to be an RA member but it sure looks familiar..
            jeffdonahue

he doesn't seem to be an RA member but it sure looks familiar..
              He is mike burlingame from our group - mburlingame used to be his user ID but he changed it a month or two ago I think.

Running around the ship

Hey...I'm here...what is going on!?!?! Black eye I tried to edit the spreadsheet...only to add some features...got busy and forgot about it. Maybe that's what is going on. I love playing with excel (spreadsheets) because they offer soooo much information...if it is collected. Anyway, I'm sorry I missed your chat request Jeff...hit me up again and we'll connect! mbulingame mikel Bulingame Streaker 160+ days! Big grin
                  haha I knew I reconized the name Blush