A Mile A Day

Streaker Article (Read 69 times)

q day

http://msn.foxsports.com/story/8881908?MSNHPHCP>1=39002 Great article! Left, right, left, right. Streak on!

"If you always do, what you've always done; you'll always get what you've always got."

Thanks for posting that. Two things stuck out for me: he runs 10 miles a day. That is great. I just finished a 10 miler - the long run of the week for me. I can't imagine doing another one until next weekend. Also -
      ...pulling a "Cal Ripken Jr.," after the Baltimore Orioles infielder who benched himself one day when he was perfectly healthy, putting an end to an incredible streak of playing in 2,632 consecutive games. Mr. Ripken had wanted to end the streak on his own terms, not wait for injury to force him out.
      I relate to that, and see myself stopping after some milestone. But, as others have written in the past, once you get to one number, the next one seems to call out to you. Good running every one.
      jeffdonahue

What an awesome article - I like the part about throwing himself a 10K run on his 10 year anniversary. That sounds cool.