A Mile A Day

500 days (Read 20 times)

Got there with my noon run today (not yet logged).   Close call, since I forgot to pack my tights and had to go out in 38 degree drizzle in shorts, which I do NOT do.  I never thought I would make it this far with the streak.   Run On!!!

Out there running since dinosaurs roamed the earth

Ojo

Awesome Karen!

Sara

MM #2929

500 days is awesome! :-))

---I have just started, and for some reason I thought a "streak" would be eeeeeasy, but I tell you what, I can hardly remember what life was like before I ran every day, and it has only been 2 months of streaking for me!  So 500 days is an awesome achievement!  (And of course those of us who are way lower on the streak scale can respect that greatly :-)

The Plan '15 →   ///    "Run Hard, Live Easy."   ∞

Thanks!   I made 387 ending in April 2010 with an injury, so this is a big accomplishment for me.  It also means I haven't gotten hurt or too sick to run, which is even more important.

Out there running since dinosaurs roamed the earth

jeffdonahue

Excellent job Karen!!!!

Streak on!!!

Intentionally Blank

Nice, Karen!  Hope to see you out and about soon.

AmoresPerros

Options,Account, Forums

That's the kind of idiocy to be proud of Smile

It's a 5k. It hurt like hell...then I tried to pick it up. The end.

C-R

This is why you're still running solid races. Well done.

"He conquers who endures" - Persius
                  "Every workout should have a purpose. Every purpose should link back to achieving a training objective." - Spaniel

http://ncstake.blogspot.com/