A Mile A Day

365 days (Read 429 times)

Just did my 365th day, its been a long year was not sure could do it., want to thank Jeff and all you other long time streakers to many to mention but

you runners showed me it could be done, just get out do it, an other benifit is some kids and friends on facebook say I am their inspiration so that makes me feel good and maybe gets some of them up and moving I know one the kids keep trying, well every body have a nice safe NEW YEARSBig grin

Turning back the clock one mile at a time

Intentionally Blank

Great job!

Ojo

Congratulations to you!  And I love that you hit 365 today.  Wishing you a very happy New Year -- what a great way to celebrate!

Sara

MM #2929

jeffdonahue

Awesome!  Keep it up, and finding out you inspire someone else is such a boost too, that should help keep you going for another 365.

Plus, now you can get your name on the USRSA registry as well.

Here's to a great 2011

AmoresPerros

Options,Account, Forums

Does it cost (how much) to join the USRSA? (Not that I have a year in, anyway.)

It's a 5k. It hurt like hell...then I tried to pick it up. The end.

Loves the outdoors

Impressive!

I'm about to go tramping and then camping with the family and I'm already plotting how to fit in my runs to keep my streak going. I know that I'm not going to be running up the Tararua's with a pack on, so I'll have to work out something else. 365 is a stretch goal for me at the moment too.

One day I decided I wanted to become a runner, so I did.

You have a pretty good start now for a year, remember all it takes is just 1 mile to keep streak alive, keep up good workSmile

Turning back the clock one mile at a time

AmoresPerros

Options,Account, Forums

So now I have a goal with this streak thingie -- to make a year. Anyone know if it costs to join that streaking association?

Ojo

So now I have a goal with this streak thingie -- to make a year. Anyone know if it costs to join that streaking association?

Looks like it is $20 per year or $250 for lifetime. 

Sara

MM #2929

jb944

Chicago RnR 1/2 Marathon

Congratulations!

AmoresPerros

Options,Account, Forums

I'm watching my RA streak counter approach a year, and getting excited -- ready to hit a year Smile

jeffdonahue

I'm watching my RA streak counter approach a year, and getting excited -- ready to hit a year Smile

So cool - one week to go.

jpdeaux

And going out with a bang in your final week too, I see. 30 miles on the 30th. Does that mean you'll be doing 31 today?

AmoresPerros

Options,Account, Forums

Ha. If it were a weekend day, I might be dumb enough to do that.

AmoresPerros

Options,Account, Forums

Hey I did it. Actually finished the year yesterday (but forgot and just remembered). Yay. Smile