A Mile A Day

365 days (Read 429 times)

Ojo

Hey I did it. Actually finished the year yesterday (but forgot and just remembered). Yay. Smile

Congratulations!

Sara

MM #2929

jeffdonahue

Hey I did it. Actually finished the year yesterday (but forgot and just remembered). Yay. Smile

Nice job! 

jpdeaux

Darn it. I missed the birthday party. And over 3800 miles in that year, too. Wow. Good work. Keep it rolling.

jeffdonahue

Darn it. I missed the birthday party. And over 3800 miles in that year, too. Wow. Good work. Keep it rolling.

And speaking of Birthdays - Mike Burlingame hit 3 years just a couple of days ago.

Great job it feels good to hit that 365, and 3 years thats a long time, I told my brother I had to get my run in today (0 degrees -17 windchill) and he asked me when you going to stop running everyday, I just gave him a blank look and said I do'nt knowConfused

Turning back the clock one mile at a time

Beware, batbear...

Congrats, Ojo!  I'm feeling pretty good about 40, right now.  With every day an excuse to not run is harder to justify.  Great Job!

2014 Goal -- Run 5X per week, pain-free (relatively) by end of summer.

jeffdonahue

Great job it feels good to hit that 365, and 3 years thats a long time, I told my brother I had to get my run in today (0 degrees -17 windchill) and he asked me when you going to stop running everyday, I just gave him a blank look and said I do'nt knowConfused

My brother asked me the same thing one day when I was in a bad mood and I snapped back that I would stop running every day when he stopped sitting his fat ass on the couch doing nothing every day.

jpdeaux

I'm positively giddy with excitement. Wink Ten days to go.

Yea its always cool to close in on that first year keep up the good workBig grin

Turning back the clock one mile at a time

jeffdonahue

I'm positively giddy with excitement. Wink Ten days to go.

Two more days to go!!!!

Doing anything special (365 miles on your 365th day???Big grin Wink to celebrate the one year anniversary of your streak?

jpdeaux

Two more days to go!!!!

Doing anything special (365 miles on your 365th day???Big grin Wink to celebrate the one year anniversary of your streak?

Nothing special planned (3.65 miles maybe). I might take Thursday off though. Undecided Ha!

That might make someone unhappy though.

jpdeaux

Big grin

jeffdonahue

Big grin

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!

Now go take a day off - you've earned it.  Wink

MTA - So was that your reward today - to just run one mile?

Ojo

Big grin

Congratulations . . . what a happy day for you!

Sara

MM #2929

jpdeaux

Thanks guys!

My reward? Well, more running later today, of course!

Because who wouldn't run every day, if given the chance?