A Mile A Day

Best shirt ever (for this group at least) (Read 265 times)

Jill_B

I fly.

Over the weekend DH & I were in NYC.  As we drove across 34th street the Ladies Foot Locker there had a Nike shirt in the window that said "Every damn day - Nike".  I wanted to jump out of the car and buy it, but since there was a traffic cop handing out tickets next to the car, I decided it wasn't the best idea.  Now I've got to find that shirt!!!!

Bring it on.

Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

Jill_B

I fly.

Now I've got to go to Kohl's and the mall to check out lady foot locker.  I need this shirt!!!

Bring it on.

It looks like it's going to be hard to find, except maybe in size 3XL.   Trent can make us some!  (there is the slight matter of copyright infringement, so we'll have to change it up a little)

Out there running since dinosaurs roamed the earth

A Saucy Wench

It looks like it's going to be hard to find, except maybe in size 3XL.   Trent can make us some!  (there is the slight matter of copyright infringement, so we'll have to change it up a little)

You think Trent wants to get involved with anymore GDDMN SNGLTS? (These may or may not be GRN)

I have become Death, the destroyer of electronic gadgets

"When I got too tired to run anymore I just pretended I wasnt tired and kept running anyway" - dd, age 7

Well, if we set strict criteria for who gets to wear it.....

A Saucy Wench

Well, if we set strict criteria for who gets to wear it.....

I'll start the list

"When I got too tired to run anymore I just pretended I wasnt tired and kept running anyway" - dd, age 7

Jill_B

I fly.

What are the requirements, because I'm sure that I've met almost all of them.

Bring it on.

A Saucy Wench

What are the requirements, because I'm sure that I've met almost all of them.

The requirements are that when Trent picks a color we all nod and say yes, that would be awesome.

^^and then we complain about it.   And change our sizes about 4 times each.

Wingz

Professional Noob

Roads were made for journeys...

mlybrand

I just got a tee at Target that has a running stick figure on it and it says "Streaker".