A Mile A Day

4000 days and counting (Read 27 times)

jeffdonahue

Knew it was coming up but just realized as I logged today's run that today was 4000 days.  Had I realized yesterday I might have done a 4.000 mile run this morning to commemorate it instead of the 3 that I got in.

Keep on streaking everyone and enjoy the journey because if you don't enjoy it it's not worth it.

Next milestone is 11 years at the end of the month.

Jeff

nimble

Awesome, Jeff!!

I didn't have my glasses on when I first read the post and I misread 4.000 as 4,000 and laughed out loud Smile

Healthy running until your 11th anniversary and beyond

Congratulations on 4000 days Jeff, I remember when you where chasing Young, I still lurk around checking everybody streaks.

I had 3 different streaks the last one 538 days and then had some serious heart trouble, I still get out but take my rest days now

just thought I would say congratulations that is a big accomplish, I can imagine the weather days, sick days and injury's you had to run thru

but that's what it takes ; )

Turning back the clock one mile at a time

Marylander

Very nice, congrats!

I enjoy doing it myself and appreciate the benefits (e.g., you can't have a snowball effect of missing a single run, then another, etc until you just sit on your butt all the time). It's just built into my day now although my wife still asks, "do you have to run today" from time to time. Smile

Congratulations, Jeff.  As well as I did getting to 1045 days, I don't know how you have made it so long!  Terrific.

Out there running since dinosaurs roamed the earth

4000 days is a pretty hefty streak.  Nice job with that commitment....and good luck with the next 1000 daysSmile

Intentionally Blank

Great work!

nimble

Congrats on 11 years, Jeff!

berylrunner

Rick

Impressive.   Congrats.

12-22   Last One Standing  - dnf 37 miles

1-23  Sun Marathon - 3:53

3-4-23  Red Mountain 55k - 7:02

4-15-23  Zion 100 - 27:59

jeffdonahue

Thanks, 11 year mark was uneventful, ran a little over a mile but then went skiing for the rest of the day as we were in Vermont.

Streak on everyone.  Best of luck in 2019.

Jeff