A Mile A Day

3 years (Read 13 times)

Marylander

I hit my 3 year daily run anniversary last week (and have also added in a 100 miles per month streak - hitting 6 months this week). Perhaps more importantly my oldest daughter, who is now 22, hit her 3 year anniversary just a few days after me. It's nice to see your kids following in your footsteps (not quite literally as she is faster than I am - which is an insignificant achievement Wink ). She has seen me exercising regularly in one form or another since she was born. My younger daughter has been willing to get out and run 2 miles 3x/week so she's coming along too.

redleaf

Congrats. That's awesome. And something I hope my son absorbs too (although I have a ways to go to set a better example)

First or last...it's the same finish line

HF #4362

Ojo

Congratulations! 

Sara

MM #2929

sweet!

Get off my porch

CanadianMeg

#RunEveryDay

Awesome work! Smile

Half Fanatic #9292. 

Game Admin for RA Running Game 2023.

HopkntnHereICome

Congratulations! This is truly inspirational.

The only way out is through- R. Frost I have miles to go before I sleep - R. Frost

jeffdonahue

Congratulations to you and your daughter.  I wish my kids would follow in my footsteps.  the only one willing to run is my youngest and she wants to go out running by herself, which I am not ready to let her do yet.

Nice job

Jeff