A Mile A Day

How is everyone doing? (Read 158 times)

Pammie

Sorry i'm british Big grin Although a lot of people measure there weight in kgs can never get my head around it couldn't tell you if 60kg was heavy or not And yes 14lb to the stone

Oh Mighty Wing

Pammie, You go on and be British!! It's fun! And hey as long as I have the internet I can look up any word I don't understand and it will count for expanding my vocabulary!!! Big grin oh and I can't get into kg's either...
        Pammie, You go on and be British!! It's fun! And hey as long as I have the internet I can look up any word I don't understand and it will count for expanding my vocabulary!!! Big grin oh and I can't get into kg's either...
        I 2nd all of that!
        jeffdonahue

Nope, could never get into kilograms. But... kilometers I think I could get into. It would take some getting used to, but being able to just divide distances by 1000 and have them more easily broken out into pieces I think would be pretty cool. I mean, what is a mile - something like 5,264 feet? which is like 1,755 yards - nothing is really common here. At least with meters everything is kind of uniform. I know it's the same with kilograms, but I really like pounds, and stones I just never understood (and really only had any real exposure to them when I used to watch "The Worlds Strongest Man" competitions).