A Mile A Day

Post all Resets Here (Read 883 times)

Jill_B

I fly.

I need a set! I started on Nov. 1 and have gone daily since then! Thanks!

Bring it on.

Jill_B

I fly.

I need a reset starting on 1/20. I forgot to post here. Whoops.

Bring it on.

KvnJns

crap. I need another restart. Starting today. I have been in one hell of a slump (mental). Great timing, 5 weeks till first Marathon and to top it off todays long run fell short and totally stunk.

Kevin

Teresadfp

One day at a time

I guess I'm jumping into the fray. My first date was 5/11/09. An entire 7 days! Sunday's the hardest day for me, so I should be good for this week! Thanks! Teresa
          jeffdonahue

I guess I'm jumping into the fray. My first date was 5/11/09. An entire 7 days! Sunday's the hardest day for me, so I should be good for this week! Thanks! Teresa
            Welcome Teresa and 7 days is a nice start to anything!
            anneb

I will need a reset as well - i didn't run yesterday 5/19. I somehow knew that jumping into the group would jinx my streak! Oh, and I don't think I'm going to re-start just yet - have had minor lower calf/achilles discomfort and I have a race this weekend and want to see how I feel after that. Just going to hang out for a little while. Undecided

Anne

jb944

Chicago RnR 1/2 Marathon

Time for a reset.  Last streak ended May 14.  New streak started today. 
                jeffdonahue

Time for a reset.  Last streak ended May 14.  New streak started today. 

I updated the chart for you.  YOu had a nice little streak going there - congratulations.  Now try to beat it.

jb944

Chicago RnR 1/2 Marathon

I wish I hadn't broken it - but we were on vacation and a combo of jet lag, rain, and being sick made me decide to break it.  The next few weeks will be tough - my 85 year old mom went with us on vacation and fell on the last day.  We almost didn't make it home - American Airlines required a "fit to fly" form and the doc required 3 seats so she could keep both legs elevated the entire flight and made us promise to take her to ER as soon as we landed.  She has a broken ankle (right leg) and a deep wound on her left leg (i.e., you can see the fatty tissue), so she's not getting around well.  She "thinks" she's OK, but she is very unsteady with the walker and almost fell in the bathroom yesterday again.  I can't leave her alone for any length of time.  But, at least she didn't break a hip! 

A Saucy Wench

sorry about your mom

I have become Death, the destroyer of electronic gadgets

"When I got too tired to run anymore I just pretended I wasnt tired and kept running anyway" - dd, age 7

jeffdonahue

Wow,

Jan, I'm sorry to hear about your mom.  Hope she starts feeling better soon and that the recovery is quick.  And to have it happen when you are so far from home is just that much worse.  My mother was on vacation (well, extended cause they go to Florida for Jan-Mar each year) this year and four days before she was supposed to come home, she had to have back surgery.  They ended up having to stay an extra week and a half so she could recover a bit.

Best of luck.

Jeff

celiacChris

3Days4Cure

FAIL! Reset me please. My checkpoint at the 100k didn't close down till after dark, and my flashlight was out of batteries. STUPID.

I know I'll stick to the streak now and will beat the current one by next Sunday, especially if I follow through on a stupid idea this fall.

Chris
                          PRs: 27:26 5k/ 49:52 5mi/ 58:17 10k/ 2:09:24 half/ 5:13:17 Full

Post-Bipolar PRs: 38:35 5k/ 1:09:34 8k/ 1:09:39 5mi/ 1:33:03 10k/ 3:20:40 Half

2022 Goals

Back to 10k

jb944

Chicago RnR 1/2 Marathon

Thanks for the kind words.  Things are going better, so I'm starting over again today.  Hopefully I can keep it going this time around.
                            Seanv2

Jan, I am sorry to hear about your mother, but glad to hear things are getting better.

I just joined this group, and I already need a reset to today, June 5th. Now I am ready to make this into a real streak!

Have you qualified for Boston? I want to interview you!

Message me!

www.miloandthecalf.com

I need a reset please.  Starting 6/10.