A Mile A Day

Post all Resets Here (Read 883 times)

I don't need a reset, but I do need to pause the streaking for a bit.

~Sara
    It's supposed to be hard. If it wasn't hard, everyone would do it. The hard is what makes it great. ~ Jimmy Dugan

Teresadfp

One day at a time

I need a reset for today, 6/15.  Thanks!

Ok, can I get a reset for 6/12. I took a few days off when my doc thought I had a stress fracture in my femur. Turned out not to be the case, so...let's try this again. Smile

~Sara
        It's supposed to be hard. If it wasn't hard, everyone would do it. The hard is what makes it great. ~ Jimmy Dugan

jeffdonahue

Sorry to hear about the resets guys, but they are done.

Also, glad to hear it wasnt a stress fracture.

jb944

Chicago RnR 1/2 Marathon

I need a reset to July 1.   My back seems to be cooperating a little more these days.
            Seanv2

Hi everyone, I need a reset to July 7th. This time, I hope to keep it going for a while!

Have you qualified for Boston? I want to interview you!

Message me!

www.miloandthecalf.com

q day

My start date is 13 July. Just completed day 4!

"All journeys begin with a first step!"
                Streak on!
                D

"If you always do, what you've always done; you'll always get what you've always got."

Top 'O the World!

Dammme!   fell off yesterday....somehow managed 2 days w/o much sleep...couldn't get a run in on the 2nd day...just.didn't.have.it!

Restarting today 7.21.09

Remember that doing anything well is going to take longer than you think!! ~ Masters Group

Jeff,

Sorry I think I'm out.  Knee & ankle hurt.  I admire those of you who can do it.

Vicki

Taking time off from streaking as of yesterday.  Ended the streak at 133 days.
                        I'm ending my streak today 76 days.  Having problems with my calf muscle.. I think i'm going back to 6 days a week for now.
                          I need to note the end of my streak - it ended 8/10 at 90 days.  Damn naughty hip flexor.  I'll let you know when I'm back on.  Thanks!
                          Jenny

q day

I'm taking some time off again.........No new start date, so keep me in limbo!
                            Thanks Jeff!

"If you always do, what you've always done; you'll always get what you've always got."

Top 'O the World!

ditto me...  having an insanely convoluted late Summer/early Fall schedule....will let you know when I can resume anything more consistent
                              Remember that doing anything well is going to take longer than you think!! ~ Masters Group

A Saucy Wench

Restart me ...again for 9/30

I have become Death, the destroyer of electronic gadgets

"When I got too tired to run anymore I just pretended I wasnt tired and kept running anyway" - dd, age 7