A Mile A Day

Post all Resets Here (Read 882 times)

I don't need a reset, but I do need to pause the streaking for a bit.

~Sara
    It's supposed to be hard. If it wasn't hard, everyone would do it. The hard is what makes it great. ~ Jimmy Dugan

I need a reset for today, 6/15.  Thanks!

Ok, can I get a reset for 6/12. I took a few days off when my doc thought I had a stress fracture in my femur. Turned out not to be the case, so...let's try this again. Smile

~Sara
        It's supposed to be hard. If it wasn't hard, everyone would do it. The hard is what makes it great. ~ Jimmy Dugan

Sorry to hear about the resets guys, but they are done.

Also, glad to hear it wasnt a stress fracture.

Chicago RnR 1/2 Marathon

I need a reset to July 1.   My back seems to be cooperating a little more these days.
              Hi everyone, I need a reset to July 7th. This time, I hope to keep it going for a while!

Have you qualified for Boston? I want to interview you!

Message me!

www.miloandthecalf.com

q day

My start date is 13 July. Just completed day 4!

"All journeys begin with a first step!"
                Streak on!
                D

"If you always do, what you've always done; you'll always get what you've always got."

Top 'O the World!

Dammme!   fell off yesterday....somehow managed 2 days w/o much sleep...couldn't get a run in on the 2nd day...just.didn't.have.it!

Restarting today 7.21.09

Remember that doing anything well is going to take longer than you think!! ~ Masters Group

Jeff,

Sorry I think I'm out.  Knee & ankle hurt.  I admire those of you who can do it.

Vicki

Taking time off from streaking as of yesterday.  Ended the streak at 133 days.

"You can't untrain for Monkey" - bdub

I'm ending my streak today 76 days.  Having problems with my calf muscle.. I think i'm going back to 6 days a week for now.
                          I need to note the end of my streak - it ended 8/10 at 90 days.  Damn naughty hip flexor.  I'll let you know when I'm back on.  Thanks!
                          Jenny

q day

I'm taking some time off again.........No new start date, so keep me in limbo!
                            Thanks Jeff!

"If you always do, what you've always done; you'll always get what you've always got."

Top 'O the World!

ditto me...  having an insanely convoluted late Summer/early Fall schedule....will let you know when I can resume anything more consistent
                              Remember that doing anything well is going to take longer than you think!! ~ Masters Group

A Saucy Wench

Restart me ...again for 9/30

I have become Death, the destroyer of electronic gadgets

"When I got too tired to run anymore I just pretended I wasnt tired and kept running anyway" - dd, age 7