A Mile A Day

Post all Resets Here (Read 883 times)

jb944

Chicago RnR 1/2 Marathon

Sadly, my current streak is ending at 49 days, as I fell twice on my run yesterday while on vacation.  Fortunately, I didn't break anything, but I have lots of bruises and a few gashes from falling on the boardwalk.  I will be back as soon as I can run again.

Seanv2

Sadly, my current streak is ending at 49 days, as I fell twice on my run yesterday while on vacation.  Fortunately, I didn't break anything, but I have lots of bruises and a few gashes from falling on the boardwalk.  I will be back as soon as I can run again.

Sorry to hear that you fell, hope you heal up quickly!

Have you qualified for Boston? I want to interview you!

Message me!

www.miloandthecalf.com

jeffdonahue

That really sucks.  Heal up quick.

jb944

Chicago RnR 1/2 Marathon

I think I'm out for at least another week.  Need to make sure the kneecap gash is healed so I don't split it open again.  I think I can stop bandaging my hands this weekend.  My shoulder is lots of pretty colors and a bit stiff, but I'm working on range of motion.  I have a massage scheduled for tomorrow and had a chiro adjustment today.  Now if I could only sleep . . .

kjgienapp

I've been lurking around the forum/group for over a year but I thought I'd post that I'm ending my streak.

I'm ending at 500. My goal was to run every day in 2010 but as 2011 came along I thought I would continue to see how long I could keep it going. I want to focus on some different goals and the streak for some reason kept me from trying some bold workouts for fear that I would miss a day. Maybe I'll start another streak some day but overall it was a great experience and I'm glad I did it.

PRs: mile: 4:30.2 3k: 9:00.8 5k: 15:33.4 8k: 25:50.3 10k: 32:57.7 13.1: 1:14:38.4 30k: 1:56:34.2 26.2: 3:52:14.8
            jeffdonahue

I've been lurking around the forum/group for over a year but I thought I'd post that I'm ending my streak.

I'm ending at 500. My goal was to run every day in 2010 but as 2011 came along I thought I would continue to see how long I could keep it going. I want to focus on some different goals and the streak for some reason kept me from trying some bold workouts for fear that I would miss a day. Maybe I'll start another streak some day but overall it was a great experience and I'm glad I did it.

Kevin,

That's a pretty impressive streak.  Nice job!  Each of us has to do what is right for them, and who knows - maybe you'll be back.  If not, best of luck with your running.

Jeff

kjgienapp

I'll probably be back, the competitor in me will want to beat 500 days someday...

PRs: mile: 4:30.2 3k: 9:00.8 5k: 15:33.4 8k: 25:50.3 10k: 32:57.7 13.1: 1:14:38.4 30k: 1:56:34.2 26.2: 3:52:14.8

Loves the outdoors

My streak ended two days ago.  I have been struck down by the flu Sad I have mostly felt like dying, so running was never an option. Next year I will get my flu shot.

One day I decided I wanted to become a runner, so I did.

Ojo

My streak ended two days ago.  I have been struck down by the flu Sad I have mostly felt like dying, so running was never an option. Next year I will get my flu shot.

Oh no!  I hope you are feeling better!

Sara

MM #2929

2nd streak, started June 29, 56 days.

finally feeling stronger.

Get off my porch